miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2008

In blue

I was feeling blue, and the rain pouring outside came into the inside.
I was feeling blue, and my sister’s words of wisdom didn’t let it be.
I was feeling blue, and none could do anything but you.

I was feeling blue, and my happiness turned into loneliness.
I was feeling blue, and my tomorrow turned into sorrow.
I was feeling blue, and none could do anything but you.

I was feeling blue, and then the red passion became grey concrete.
I was feeling blue, and in the meantime waiting for you to proceed.
I was feeling blue, and none could do anything but you.

I was feeling blue, and only three words had to be said.
I was feeling blue, and you didn’t know you had the clue.
I was feeling blue because you did never say “I love you”.

Mónica Günther

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Oh Yeah!!! baby you got the blues! nothing but a good soul feeling bad ;)